Learn what to do when something has gone wrong.
Assumed knowledge: basic knitting skills
- Pale-coloured DK/8ply yarn with a smooth texture (Adorn Silky Merino DK is ideal, but any suitable yarn is fine)
- Stocking stitch swatch on 4mm needles
- 3mm-4mm crochet hook (exact size doesn't matter)
- Tapestry needle
- 2.5mm-3.5mm double pointed needles (exact size doesn't matter)
- Notebook and pen for taking notes. You are welcome to video my demonstrations on your phone for personal use.
Instructions for swatches to bring to class
Stocking stitch swatch: Using 4mm needles and pale 8ply yarn, cast on 20sts.
Work 4 rows stocking stitch.