- Delivery and freight charges
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you sell Gift Certificates or Vouchers?
- Are my personal and credit card details safe?
- Do you supply colour cards?
- Can I order yarn from the same dye lot?
- Are the prices in Australian dollars?
- What are the Wool Baa contact details?
- Returns policy
- What is my CVV number?
- Copyright / Trade Marks
- How can I change the text size in my browser?
Delivery and freight charges
Delivery charges are based on the final weight of the parcel and are added at the later stage of the ordering process.
Select the items you require, click on 'Purchase Now' enter 'Your Details' (including country) then the next screen automatically calculates the postage.
This process is required to provide the correct calculation, based on the total weight and the country to be sent to.
A reliable and cost effective service is provided by Australia Post - all deliveries are sent via airmail. A small handling charge to cover packaging is included.
Please note that risk in the goods is passed to the buyer on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the goods after delivery.
Note: A new charge has been introduced in the United States of America (USA) for articles over 500g, so Australia Post has added an additional $9 security surcharge. This additional process may cause transit delays of up to 48 hours.
How long will my order take to arrive?
For local orders (within Australia), orders normally take 3 working days for delivery.
For overseas orders, please allow up to 10 days from when you place your order for delivery. Most delivery times are under 10 days.
Do you sell Gift Certificates or Vouchers?
Yes, Wool Baa gift vouchers are available in values of: $25, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $175 and $200 each voucher is individually wrapped in a gift envelope and finished with a bow. Link to Wool Baa vouchers.
The following conditions apply:
- vouchers can be used to purchase any item or workshop from the Wool Baa.
- vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
- vouchers expire 1 year after purchase and must be redeemed within the twelve month period.
Are my personal and credit card details safe?
Yes! The Wool Baa online system incorporates industry standard SSL 128 bit data encryption. The secure server that processes the payment is protected by the latest firewall technology. This ensures your private information is kept private throughout the process.
Your credit card information is NOT stored on our server.
Do you supply colour cards?
The only colour cards that we supply are from the Adorn ranges of Silky Merino DK, Silky Merino 4 Ply, Silky Cashmerino 4 Ply and Cotton Cashmere. These can be purchased through the yarn section of the website.
Our yarn range changes on a regular basis, but we have made every endeavour to ensure the scans accurately reflect the colours available.
Can I order yarn from the same dye lot?
Yes! Enter the dye lot you require in the 'Comments' box when entering the order. Every effort will be made to match your dye lot.
Are the prices in Australian dollars?
Yes! All prices are ultimately charged in Australian dollars and include the Goods and Services Tax (GST). To display in prices (estimated) in:
- British pounds
- NZ dollars
- US dollars
please use the drop down Currency Display at the top right hand of the screen. Note: All orders are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD); other currencies are estimates only.
What are the Wool Baa contact details?
- (03) 9690 6633 [Australia]
- +61-3-9690 6633 [International]
- 124 Bridport Street, Albert Park, Victoria, Australia 3206.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 3 days of its arrival.
If the yarn is damaged or incorrect, we would like to replace it. Yarn must be returned in new, saleable condition.
We do not accept returns on patterns, needles or books.
Please contact us beforehand. We do not accept returns without first discussing your concerns with us.
What is my CVV number?
The Card Verification Value (CVV*) is an extra code printed on your debit or credit card.
CVV for Visa and MasterCard is the final three digits of the number printed on the signature strip on the back of your card.
As the CVV is not embossed (like the card number) the CVV is not printed on any receipts, hence it is not likely to be known by anyone other than the card owner.
CVV is an anti-fraud measure introduced by credit card companies worldwide. You are required to enter the CVV each time a payment is made and you are not present to sign a receipt, as for on-line transactions. We ask you to fill out the CVV to verify that you actually hold the card you are using for this transaction, and to avoid anyone other than you from shopping with your card number. All information you submit is transferred over secure SSL connections.
* The name of this code differs per card company. You may also know it as the Card Verification Code (CVC), the Card Security Code or the Personal Security Code. All names cover the same type of information.
Copyright / Trade Marks
All web site design, text and graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all other material on this web site are copyright Wool Baa or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The terms "Wool Baa" and "woolbaa" are registered trade marks.
How can I change the text size in my browser?
Most browsers have a feature that allows you to change the text size:
- Internet Explorer - from the menu bar select View, then Text Size, and choose a suitable text size.
- Firefox (Mozilla) - from the menu bar select View, then Text Zoom, and choose a suitable text size. Alternatively, using Ctrl + (hold the control key [Mac users: command key] down and press the plus key) will increase text size, while Ctrl - (hold the control key [Mac users: command key] down and press the minus key) will decrease it
- Opera - from the menu bar select View, then Zoom, and choose a suitable text size.
- Safari - from the menu bar select View, then Zoom In and Zoom Out or Zoom Text Only, and choose a suitable text size.